Tuesday 22 December 2015

Wedding Thank You's

I offered to make some wedding thank you's for one of our neighbours, and these are some of the final batch.  When I originally took the photos they looked just right on the screen, but now that I have handed over all of the cards and attempt to put them on here, the colours don't look right - again.  Grrr!  I really need lessons to get this right.  

So, you will have to use your imagination.  The colours are Crumb Cake, with white embossing and Melon Mambo flowers with pearls.  They looked so much nicer in real life that it is kind of disappointing putting them on here.  Laura's is a fan of Crumb Cake and the invites and place settings were all done in this colour.  The bridesmaid's dresses were a lovely shade of hot pink, so that's why we added the splash of colour.  The embossing folder used on these cards was one picked up in a "junk shop" for $4-00, and already I have gotten my money's worth from it.  Sometimes cheap is good!




Inside Laura and Matt have a beautiful wedding photo as a thank you to their  guests.  

No comments:

Post a Comment