Tuesday 3 March 2015

A challenge for you

I don't know about you, but when I get together with my stamping buddies I generally stamp, punch or die cut their stuff because-I-love-it-so-much-I-just-want-to-use-it, but at the end of the day it usually ends up sitting in a folder never being touched. Well, I am trying to use a little of this collected stash every time I stamp, and these butterflies were actually coloured and cut out ready to go.  I'm also trying different ways of setting out the card instead of just my standard coloured cardstock, black border mat and white top mat.   



Well, that's 2 pieces down, with only thousands to go.  So, here's my challenge for you.  If you are like me with your collection, try to use at least one thing every time you make a card.  Whether it's a stamped image, die cut or punch shape, work it into a card.  Eventually we'll use it all up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment