Friday 15 November 2013

My birthday cards

I don't have anything to share with you as I am working on my Christmas Cards, and I obviously can't put them up here for all to see yet, so I thought you might like to see some of the cards I received recently for my birthday. I was away visiting my Dad on the actual day but arrived home to some wonderful creations.   

Don't you love that oval die cut?

Have always wanted to see how this looked in real life - beautiful!

So much work went into this one, and I love that die cut flourish

So pretty with those lightly coloured  flowers from Bordering on Romance and the scalloped edges

One of my favourite stamp sets - Bliss - in soft pastel colours

And one of my favourite colours - Elegant Eggplant combined with Fifth Avenue Floral

This card was made with the Sweet Threads Simply Sent kit and looks great
Apologies if I have forgotten anyone's card.  I am currently in the process of re-organising my craft room and things are a little bit of a mess.  I may not be back blogging for a while, but will return when there is something productive to share.  
 

2 comments:

  1. You have some very talented friends, I love all the cards - the colours and patterns. If I had to pick a favourite, and this would be extremely hard, would pick the one with my favourite colour - Elegant Eggplant floral :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very lucky recipient of such lovely and varying cards

    ReplyDelete