Tuesday 10 September 2013

My wonderful friend

One of my good friends recently celebrated her birthday and as she once admired a card very similar to this one I decided to slightly change it to suit her.  There aren't many people you can get away with having a saying like "My dear kind and wonderful friend" on, but I felt on this occasion I could.  It's from a set called "Occasional Greetings" which has now retired but I picked it up at one of the recent craft sales.  

I think black and white cards look quite elegant and that's the effect I wanted to portray for this very talented friend of mine.  




I also had to make an envelope to fit the card into.  I found this quite tricky to work out even with the diagonal scorer.  I have heard Stampin' Up have just released an Envelope Maker in the US which has templates of all different sized envelopes, so hopefully it will be in Australia before too long.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment