Monday 14 January 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all.  Hope your Christmas break was all you wanted it to be.  

We did the big drive up the coast to visit my family, almost all of them anyway.  Only got to see my Dad for a couple of hours, but was able to catch up with two of my sisters, one in Queensland and the other in Grafton.  Also had a bit of a holiday in an apartment near Currumbin Waters, which was great. 

Thought you might like to see some of the handmade cards we received at Christmas from family and friends.  

This first one is from my sister who has only really started making cards in the last year but is learning fast.  She recently received a Big Shot for her birthday after dropping lots of hints to her family, and is having a great time with it.  The stamp set is "A flower for all seasons", one of the retired sets from SU.





This next one is from one of the ladies that comes to my house to learn from me.  I really feel sometimes that I should learn from her.  She is very talented, and also has lots of stuff which she is happy to share.  She made this card especially for me in non-traditional colours.  Aren't I spoilt?



This card is from another lady in my group who loves making cards and scrapbooking, but doesn't really enjoy stamping.  Lots of shading and cutting involved.



 Still have a few more to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment