Friday 18 January 2013

Final Christmas Cards

These two cards are from my friends who are both Stampin' Up demonstrators.

This card uses a lot of punches to make up Santa and his happy face.  I can see the Ornament, Bird Builder, Boho Blossoms and different sized oval punches, as well as the Top Note Die.  The edges of the Top Note have been glittered for a lovely sparkly effect. 


And the last card to show you uses the "First Christmas" stamp set from the Holiday catalogue.  I was told this card was a bit tricky to make as everything had to line up perfectly.  It came with a tea light to place behind the vellum window.  Looks pretty at night all lit up.



Hope you enjoyed seeing the cards we received.  Next week I will show you the cards I have made over the last few years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment